The MBoss Assessment takes a customized deep dive into multiple key areas of your meeting or event.
Working with senior management or, at your discretion, staff meeting planners, we examine & review the primary components of your event that lead to strong KPIs, successful & profitable results that deliver the experience you desire.
Prior to the event, we will:
- Review of your meeting budget, pricing structure, vendor & event contracts.
- Analyze the flow of each component in your schedule to assure adequate time is allocated for education, networking, exhibits & sponsor recognition, as appropriate.
- Review your program and content development process including speaker selections.
- Assess your advance registration procedures, including what and how you communicate to your attendees.
- Evaluate your on-site staffing requirements including the potential requirement for support of contract providers.
- Review advance marketing, use of social media, avenues for attendees to connect prior to the event.
On-Site (either as a “secret shopper” or a professional known to your staff) we will:
- Monitor and evaluate on-site registration, efficiency, location, staffing, level of helpfulness, overall effectiveness.
- Assess the appropriateness, correctness, efficiency & timeliness of meeting room sets.
- Review speaker preparation, use of visuals and written materials.
- Carefully monitor F & B performance against guarantees.
- Evaluate the on-site management of the event, including the performance of staff and use of outside contractors.
- Evaluate your general session set ups, flow, staging, scripting and timing.
- Conduct an analysis of attendee experiences based on personal conversations and networking on-site.
After the event, we will:
- Review your attendee evaluation process.
- Provide a comprehensive MBoss report that will detail key areas where improvements can be identified. These include an assessment of attendance & revenue goals, a review of performance on F & B guarantees. an evaluation of programming effectiveness, a synopsis market share growth opportunities, suggestions for budgeting & review of long-term goal setting.